We understand that a security system is only as good as its most vulnerable point, we therefore take a holistic approach to delivering security solutions that can help reduce costs, minimise risk and optimise protection where required.
Standby Security will carry out a full, free security survey of your premises to assess your specific requirements in terms of your exposure to risk and the need to comply with security legislation and regulations. We will then design a system that uses the latest products and security technology.
Our systems range includes intruder detection, access control and CCTV systems from all major manufacturers plus security leasing, maintenance and monitoring services, and integration.
Security leasing makes affordable a new installation or upgrade of your electronic security system that might otherwise be discounted, postponed or even refused on the grounds of cost and lack of available capital.
Our security leasing service is designed to be flexible such that it can cater for both green field sites and existing installations; helping you get the most out of your investment:
- Make the most of your investment – allows you to defer acquisition costs whilst giving you an immediate return on investment
- Preserve working capital – removes the need to tie up cash resources and frees up capital to invest elsewhere in your business
- Be tax efficient – enables you to off-set the full purchase price against Corporation Tax over the life of the agreement
- Fix your costs – interest rates are fixed for the duration of the agreement
- Achieve an additional line of credit – does not usually affect current borrowing capabilities, leaving your existing sources of finance undisturbed
Our security leasing service includes:
- Initial site survey and technical assessment
- Specification and design
- Ongoing maintenance