Back-to-Base monitoring is a service that can be added to your new or existing security system that takes the onus away from your neighbours to notify authorities when your alarm sirens activate.
As soon as any untoward activity is detected by your system i.e. power fail, intrusion, tamper switch etc. Your security system will automatically send a signal down your telephone line to our 24-hour monitoring centre.
It is then only a matter of seconds before one of our highly trained operators assesses this information and depending on what signals are received, can:
- Call the premise to confirm the exact nature of the emergency
- Call you or others on your emergency contact list to notify you of the situation
- Send out a patrol guard to investigate, or if required
- Send the Police, Fire Brigade or Ambulance
Monitoring Centre Grading
Within Australia, it is important to find out if your security monitoring centre is graded under the Australian Standard AS2201 and that it is currently registered with the Australian Security Industry Association Limited (ASIAL). which provides a top class security system for business.
At Standby Security we pride ourselves on only offering Grade A1 Monitoring.
Graded security monitoring centres are rated according to its internal security, monitoring system integrity and alarm action times. Building services and construction are graded on a scale from A to C (“A” being most resistant to attack). Operation, equipment and staff are graded on a scale from 1 to 3 (“1″ having the highest performance). The most secure and technically capable stations are designated Grade A1.
The requirements for a Grade A1 facility include and are not limited to:
- Measured alarm action times by monitoring centre operators.
- Free-standing high security structure.
- Continuous monitoring of its internal security by another Grade 1 station.
- Emergency UPS power supplies and back-up generator.
- Systems and software redundancy and backup equipment.
- Emergency lighting and automatic fire detection systems.
- Voice-recorded phones; Real time CCTV and digital video recording.
- High quality intruder alarms and access control systems.
- Self-contained facilities and amenities.
- Extensive document archives and history data records.
- The ability to function in the event that the premise is attacked.
Standby Security provides local service, has low monthly monitoring fees, fast alarm response and exceptional service.